Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Filler post while the videos upload

So today I did another cast and it's a pretty good one. I found out though that it's actually a little bit old, I believe patch 1.03. Anyways, while that's uploading I thought I might as well post something if just to update you guys.

I thought that this personality test is actually quite interesting and is quite in depth and accurate. It's pretty fun, not too long (though there are 60ish questions) and really simple to do (they're all two option questions). I think you guys should give it a try and let me know what your type is! I'm an INTJ btw.

 Personality Test


Here's the link in case you missed the big hyperlink:
http://www.personalitytest.net/cgi-bin/q.pl

Apparently INTJ's make good lawyers sometimes. It would be pretty fun to be a lawyer I think. Maybe deal with bankruptcy or something. I could be the bankruptcy lawyer the terrans needed to get out of zerg debt. xP The main job seems to be science related and I'm a computer engineering major. woot! :)


The video should be up in a couple hours and I'll prolly make the post tomorrow so just wait it out and take the test.




Here's a quick tip:


Although apm isn't everything, it is generally the mark of a good player to have a high apm. If yours is low, then you probably have not so good micro/macro control. Try to increase your apm by managing more things at once and not focusing so much time on one event!

63 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, when I realize that test was so long closed it xD
    Great filler post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did one of those tests before. I can't remember which class I got, but I know it was compared to Spock from Star Trek (not a fan). I wasn't impressed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. great things this blog will achieve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting, I'm supposedly a journalist... Then again, those test always give me a different answer each time I try them.
    Looking forward to the vids, I'm getting hooked up into SC2

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hate fillers , i can wait anymore for next one

    ReplyDelete
  6. man i took that personality test so many times haha i get a different thing every time

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always get the leader one with those

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I took that test once, I don't remember exactly what my result was, but it was def INXJ.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog mate! I love my some StarCraft

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tip, keep it in mind

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the tip my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i cant remember what i am... i know im an introvert. and i think i judge. bah idk. nice post though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it seems like every blog i read is either entirely dedicated to bankruptcy lawyers or mentions them, what is the dealio?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the link, waiting for the update

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woww took the entire quizz and it seems I should become an architect! Too bad I'm playing poker for a living haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your personality type is INTP
    Architect apparently. xD
    Thanks for the post :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't like how that personality quiz had only 2 options for each question, seems a bit black and white to me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. one of mine:

    INTJ: "Scientist". Most self-confident and pragmatic of all the types. Decisions come very easily. These are the most independent of all types. They love logic and ideas and are drawn to scientific research. They can be rather single-minded, though.. 1% of the total population.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good tip with the apm, gonna have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I didn't care for the quiz. I got half-way through it, and quit. The questions (and answers) are not phrased correctly, in my opinion. Plus, too often there was not an option in which I could say 100% to one answer. =/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think it'd be fun to be a lawyer, although I think Myers-Briggs is BS and based off crap psychology.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's a really good personality test, I took it in a career class at the university I attend!!

    Cant wait for the videos to upload!

    ReplyDelete
  23. A career as a lawyer sounds like a nightmare for me. Especially from what I hear about law school.

    ReplyDelete
  24. To make it to diamond league you need 200APM YEAHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'll check back later to see if they're done uploading :D

    ReplyDelete